Colored MortarManufactured By Amerimix
AMX 405 C & AMX 505 C
Special Order – Call for Quantity Details
Amerimix AMX 405 Colored Portland Cement and Lime Mortar and AMX 505 Colored Masonry Cement Mortar are factory blended with high-quality, finely milled iron oxide pigments certified to meet ASTM C979 Standard Specifications for Pigments in Integrally Colored Concrete.
Available in standard or custom colors to suit unique project requirements, these pre-mixed colored mortars offer uniform, long-lasting color that runs the entire depth of the mortar joint.
Note: To get to the calculator you’ll need to scroll down the page a bit
- Custom formulated colors to compliment or contrast brick, block or stone.
- Factory blended under controlled conditions for mix consistency and high bond strength.
- Engineered for superior workability, easy tooling, and long board life.
- Available in 36 standard colors and limitless custom-formulated colors.
- Interior or exterior applications.
- Above and below grade (Type N for above-grade use only).
- Laying or resetting brick, block and stone.
- ASTM C91 Standard Specification for Masonry Cement (AMX 505 C Only)
- ASTM C150 Standard Specification for Portland Cement (AMX 405 C Only)
- ASTM C207 Standard Specification for Hydrated Lime for Masonry Purposes (AMX 405 C Only)
- ASTM C270 Standard Specification for Mortar for Unit Masonry
- ASTM C 1714 Standard Specification for Preblended Dry Mortar Mix for Unit Masonry
- ASTM C979 Standard Specifications for Pigments in Integrally Colored Concrete
- ACI 530.1 Specification for Masonry Structures