Polymer Modified Stone Veneer MortarManufactured By Amerimix
AMX 475 PSV
Amerimix AMX 475 SVM Polymer-Modifed Stone Veneer Mortar is a pre-blended, high-performance polymer-modified mortar engineered for superior bond strength of manufactured stone and brick veneers over concrete or masonry substrates.
Note: To get to the calculator you’ll need to scroll down the page a bit
- Added polymers enhance the bond between veneer and substrate.
- Meets bond strength requirements of ANSI 118.4.
- Available in gray and buff and can be custom colored to meet your needs.
- Bedding, setting, and grouting.
- Bonding of artificial stone or brick veneers.
- Interior or exterior applications.
- Above- or below-grade applications.
- Vertical or horizontal applications.
- ASTM C91 Standard Specification for Masonry Cement
- ASTM C270 Standard Specification for Portland Cement
- ASTM C897 Standard Specification for Aggregate for Job-Mixed Portland Cement Based Plaster
- ANSI 118.4 Standard Specification for Modified Dry-Set Cement Mortar