Supersand G2Manufactured By Alliance
SUPERSAND G2 is made with a state-of-the-art manufacturing process. Specifically, calibrated sand is mixed with sophisticated intelligent polymers. This new generation of Intelligent Polymers neutralizes haze and dust. No blower is needed and the intelligent polymeric sand requires only one watering.
SUPERSAND G2 is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements, etc. Available in Beige and Slate Grey.
(FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS)
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 2″
- ASTM C144 gradation allows use in even the tightest joints
- OSHA cristalline silica compliant (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1153)
- No Dust, Haze Free, No Blower, and one watering
- For traditional application, Rapid Set rain safe 15 minutes after water activation.
- Works above 32°F (0°C)
- Waterproof bags. Lay bag flat on its back, so front of the bag is facing you. Intact pallets or bags can be stored outdoors.
- Helps prevent weed sprouting.
- Helps prevent damages caused by insects.
- Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing temperatures.
Quantity required depends on the shape and size of the concrete pavers as well as the width of the joints.
Please Note: All pavers must be completely interlocked for vehicular and pedestrian use. If pavers are fanned they are not considered interlocked. SUPERSAND G2 can be applied when pavers are installed directly open graded aggregates that lock or choke themselves. This means the polymeric sand will not migrate through the voids. Do not apply SUPERSAND G2 when the pavers are installed directly on aggregates with large voids.
|NARROW JOINTS||WIDE JOINTS|
|sq. m.||sq. ft.||sq. m.||sq. ft.|
|Beige, Slate Grey
50 lb / 22.7 kg